Savvybookwriters.wordpress.com ranked #102,462 in the world and in the USA #45,649 according to Alexa website ranking. “Savvybookwriters.wordpress.com receives 9,588 page views per day and has website back links from #339 websites.” They are only talking about one of our websites / blogs! We promote our clients’s books on several websites, plus on our numerous Social Media sites.
Extensive Outreach to Book Lovers
Most important for promoting your book campaigns is a well-known partner with an extensive outreach to book lovers and readers / reviewers communities. There are four more websites, notably http://www.e-book-PR.com, http://www.international-ebooks.com, http://www.111Publishing.com/blog and this blog https://savvybookwriters.wordpress.com with well over 500,000 readers so far – plus all our Social Media sites, such as 3 Twitter Accounts with over 40,000 followers, 4 Google accounts with over 7,000 followers and 3 Pinterest book pages, where we post on a daily basis.
We are members in several dozens of reader / book communities on Google+ with ca. 60,000 friends and Goodreads – where we have over 3,200 friends. We also contribute daily to websites such as Tumblr and StumpleUpon. All these pages are connected with each other, it is a whole showcase network, which means your book and it’s cover will show up on many different places on the internet.
Three Ways Authors Can Benefit
More than 30 years of publishing experience and our great connections are valuable ingredients in consulting and coaching:
1. Online Seminar / Marketing Package
2. Weekend Seminars
3. Promo / Advertising / Email Newsletter / Websites
1. Online Seminar: Consulting & Book Marketing Help:
This comprehensive package consists of two main parts:
Online Seminar / Consulting
- Unlimited book marketing consultations by email for up to three months
- Unlimited social media help for up to three months
- Article to introduce your book to readers
- Three hours of one-on-one Book Marketing Online Seminar phone-consultations
- Instructions / checklist / links for you to use for your book promotions
- Author interview on our blog website – this article stays there forever!
- Free e-book for you: “Book Marketing on a Shoestring” launch Spring 2013
- Plus one surprise gift we will reveal once you signed up!
Marketing of your book(s)
- Introduction of your books on dozens of reader communities with a 60,000+ audience
- Advertising of your book on free days /promotions with Amazon KDP to over 500.000+ readers
- Blog posts including cover image/author bio/books description on both, blog & our websites
- “Book of the Month” individual email recommendation to more than 3,200 readers on Goodreads etc.
- Book posts/tweets/ads several times/week for 3 months on all sites to more than 500.000+ readers
As one client recently commented on our blog: “I fully agree that the Book Marketing package offered is not only economical, but with value added services. She guides me on a day-to-day basis, always helpful, always approachable. Thank you. Highly recommend Doris.”
To sign up for the Online Seminar go to: http://www.111Publishing.com/Seminars
2. Writers Seminars on Weekends
Find out how to navigate the modern publishing world, get hundreds of valuable marketing tips during this seminar while in the relaxed atmosphere of a group of writers. Learn how to promote your book without even spending money for it. Get practical hands-on tips to market your book.
These are the WRITER’S SEMINAR main topics:
- Learn about the pre-publishing & publishing process
- Identify your target readers and their demographic
- Find out how to reach these readers online and off-line
- Create your own brand and your platform
- Choose the type of publishing that is right for you
- Market and publicize your book successfully on a budget
- Leverage the content of your book into other markets
- Prepare your next bestseller & find free book publishing funding sources
- Learn about Government Grants and funding for your print book
3. NEW: Advertising & Social Media Promotion:
Three months for only $79. Just in time for NaNoWriMo to give you writing time while we promote your book. Are you planning any of these book promotions:
- Introduction / launch of a new book?
- Have a Goodreads Giveaway?
- A reduced book price campaign?
- Amazon KDP Select FREE days?
Let us help you to learn the publishing ropes, become a successful writer and save time – time to write! For any questions you might have, send us an email, using the forms you can find on each of our websites. Contact us, no matter if you are a single writer or a writers group to schedule a seminar / workshop in your area. Winter and Spring 2014 w’ll have several on the East Coast and Eastern Canada.
Thanks a lot for following: