Amazon, Google, B&N and Apple all offer free eBooks in their stores, but there are lots of other sites to find free e-books. No registration is required to download free e-books on the sites that JustEnglish.me compiled, it’s a great list of webpages for your convenience. It contains among others a wide range from classics, who’s copyright expired, all the way to mysteries and even textbooks for students:
- Classics: Browse works by Mark Twain, Joseph Conrad and other famous authors
- Featured books about celebrities, movies, fashion and more
- Mystery books from Sherlock Holmes to more contemporary authors
- Refresh your memory of world history, the classics and U.S. history
- Download books in a foreign language like French, Spanish and even Romanian
- Websites that boast collections of graphic novels, romance novels, fantasy books and more
- From Shakespeare to George Bernard Shaw to more contemporary playwrights, visit these sites
- Textbooks: If you don’t absolutely need to pay for your textbooks, save yourself a few hundred dollars by reviewing these sites.
- Even children’s books are now available online. Find illustrated books, chapter books and more
For even more free book sites, check out this list:
… and if you like to listen to audio-books get some of them for free here: http://www.librophile.com/#!/ebooks/popular/free
Where do YOU download free e-books?
If you would like to get more support in all things publishing, have your book intensively promoted and learn how to navigate social media sites – or to learn how you can make yourself a name as an author through content writing: We offer all this and more for only $179 for three months – or less than $2 per day! Learn more about this individual book marketing help: http://www.111Publishing.com/Seminars
Or visit http://www.e-book-pr.com/book-promo/
to advertise your new book, specials, your KDP Select Free Days or the new Kindle Countdown Deals.
Please check out all previous posts of this blog (there are more than 980 of them : ) if you haven’t already. Why not sign up to receive them regularly by email? Just click on “Follow” in the upper line on each page – and then on “LIKE” next to it. There is also the “SHARE” button underneath each article where you can submit the article to Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and StumpleUpon.
Thanks a lot for following: