Our Writers Seminar, in Ottawa, on Nov 16, next Saturday, shows established A N D aspiring authors how they can “promote their books on a shoestring”, using their previous manuscripts for content marketing. As a Canadian writer or small publisher, do you know about the Government Grants you might be eligible for? One of the interesting topics in this seminar – among many others.
Prepare for an inspiring Workshop!
Participants will find out how to navigate the modern publishing world and get hundreds of
valuable marketing tips during this seminar while in the relaxed atmosphere of a group of
writers. Get to know how to promote books without even spending money for it. Get practical hands-on tips for content marketing – and get a chance to ask your own questions after the Seminar.
These are the WRITER’S SEMINAR Main Topics:
- Learn about Government Canada Grants for writers
- Create your own brand and your platform
- Leverage the content of your book into other markets
- Learn about the pre-publishing & publishing process
- Identify your target readers and their demographic
- Find out how to reach these readers online and off-line
- Choose the type of publishing that is right for you
- Market and publicize your book successfully on a budget
- Prepare your next bestseller & find free book publishing funding sources
Read more here: http://www.111publishing.com/seminar-ottawa/
Admission is only $39 for online sign-up till November 14 – or cash at the door is $59.
THANKS a lot in advance for letting other writers know about this event. See you there : )
If you would like to get help in all things publishing, have your book intensively promoted and learn how to navigate social media sites: We offer all this and more for only $ 159 for 3 months. Learn more about this individual book marketing help: http://www.111Publishing.com/Seminars
Or visit http://www.international-ebooks.com/book-promo to advertise your new book, specials or KDP Select Free Days.
Please check out all previous posts of this blog (there are more than 900 of them : ) if you haven’t already. Why not sign up to receive them regularly by email? Just click on “Follow” in the upper line on each page – and then on “LIKE” next to it. There is also the “SHARE” button underneath each article where you can submit the article to Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and to StumpleUpon.
Thanks a lot for following: