Our blog has had now more than 1.385,000 visitors, over 2.400 subscribers, on three Twitter pages we have more than 30.000 followers, in our Google+ circles are 5,000 people. On Goodreads we have 5,000 friends, not to mention Pinterest, Facebook with two accounts, StumpleUpon, Tumblr, the 111Publishing.com website… and some more …
Why do we list all this? To show you how much visibility your book(s) can get when we help you to built a community / network platform and a brand for you as an author. We show your book constantly on all these sites! More info: http://www.111Publishing.com/Seminars
10 Reasons – and Some More to Choose our Valuable Book Marketing Help:
- Three hours of one-on-one Book Marketing Online Seminar phone-consultations
- Unlimited book marketing consultations by email for up to three months
- Unlimited social media help by email for up to three months
- Instructions / Checklist / Hundreds of links for you to use for your book promotions
- Free e-book: “Book Marketing on a Shoestring” launch in March 2013
- Support & advertising your book on free days with Amazon KDP to hundred thousands
- Blog posts including cover image/author bio/book description on both, blog and our websites
- NEW: Author interview on our blog website & help to advertise your free days
- NEW: “Book of the Month” recommendation on a major book lover site
- Advertising of your book several times/week for 3 months on all our social media sites
- Plus one surprise gift we will reveal once you sign up!
- MORE FEATURES will be added soon
Most important: the article and the interview we did with you and all the postings on our Social Media sites stay there FOREVER! This way it will have a long-term effect on your book sales. Compare this with advertisers who might charge you $100/year, just for a small, single pic of your book cover.
As you can see, our Book Marketing Help is customized for you, the author, and we will individually work with you on your book’s success. It all starts with our purchase of your book and then an evaluation of your book’s sales page, your social media presence and your marketing activities so far. We will explain you the benefits of various steps in building the platform for you as an author and how you can establish a brand without incurring extra cost, such as expensive ads or how to avoid costly POD’s.
Get Help from Professionals who Have Studied Marketing & E-Publishing for years – and who have more than 30 years experience in book publishing, magazine publishing and now e-publishing.
We do NOT sell publishing / marketing videos, pre-recorded Webinars or DVD’s! We really work one-on-one with you!!! In some cases we worked up to 20 hours per client – it is not only the time we talk with everyone, it is the research in each case and the amount of time we invest in individual programs we create for each of our clients. We recently did a search of several dozen book publicity sites and their price for similarly individual marketing and comparable work would be around $2,500.
If you would like to get more support in all things publishing, have your book intensively promoted and learn how to navigate social media sites – or to learn how you can make yourself a name as an author through content writing: We offer all this and more for only $159 for three months! Learn more about this individual book marketing help: http://www.111Publishing.com/Seminars
Or visit http://www.e-book-pr.com/book-promo/ to advertise your new book, specials, your KDP Select Free Days or the new Kindle Countdown Deals.
Please check out all previous posts of this blog (there are more than 970 of them : ) if you haven’t already. Why not sign up to receive them regularly by email? Just click on “Follow” in the upper line on each page – and then on “LIKE” next to it. There is also the “SHARE” button underneath each article where you can submit the article to Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and StumpleUpon.
Thanks a lot for following: