It’s an adventure for sure … and you never wanted to become an entrepreneur! You just wanted to write. Publishing and marketing are almost scary tasks for you. It seems, as if you have to learn a complete new profession. The writing is finished, yet there are so many new challenges approaching:
- proofreading and editing
- cover design and ebook formatting
- uploading to all online retailers
- choosing a print form and get a layouter
- getting articles published about you and your book
And more questions are coming up:
- why do I have to market my book, even it is on Amazon?
- what on earth is a “platform”?
- why should I create a brand as author?
- why and how should I create a blog/website?
- why do I have to be on these social media sites?
- why join several reader forums?
So, how can you make self-publishing and book marketing an enjoyable journey, how can you learn it all, without even studying economy, marketing, e-publishing etc ?
Take advantage of our professional help to learn:
- how you can establish a brand as a writer
- the publishing and retail possibilities
- all the pre-publishing book marketing steps
- blogging & automatic posting of your articles to Twitter, FB, Google+, Goodreads…
- how to make lots of reader contacts on several social media sites
- researching your possible competition & popularity of genres/positioning
- how to identify your target readers & plan your blog content & marketing strategies
- how to get lots of readers & reviewers
… and the list goes on and on
Would you learn to drive a car or fly a plane without instructor?
Compare learning to be a successful author-publisher to getting a drivers licence or learning a new language or to fly an airplane: It is frightening first, but once you have learned it – with a professional instructor on your site – and you gain self-confidence, it becomes sheer pleasure. Would you learn to drive a car, learn a new language or fly a plane without instructor?
Everything you accomplished in life makes you proud and is fun doing! So will be author-publishing and book marketing.
“Nobody ever made money writing a book – only by selling it”
If you want to get help and valuable support, for less than $1/per day: Sign up now for an individual Book Marketing online seminar & coaching, customized to YOUR book and your needs. Get practical support to market your book almost for free. Get all the details: www.111Publishing.com/seminar