More than 1,000 blog posts with valuable advice for writers you enjoyed so far here on this site. Now I am offering individual one-on-one Book Marketing Training for authors – wherever you are worldwide.
Nowadays literary agents and publishers ask a potential author “what is your platform” or “what are your plans for marketing your book?” During the last years publishing books has totally changed.
Not every writer has the time / money to travel and attend writers’ conferences and there are only very few of them that offer lectures with the topic of book marketing and promotion. We can help authors: Individual training and customized marketing consultations for your book at an amazing offer!!!
Register now to get started on your road to success:
Sign up NOW for this extensive training / consulting package:
- Three hours of one-on-one Book Marketing Online Seminar phone-consultations
- Unlimited book marketing consultations by email for up to three months
- Unlimited social media help by email for up to three months
- Instructions / Checklist / Hundreds of links for you to use for your free book promotions
- Free e-book: “Book Marketing on a Shoestring” launch in January 2013
- Blog post including cover image/author bio/book description on both, blog and our websites
- NEW: Author interview on our blog website (105,000 visitors so far, 500+ subscribers)
- NEW: “Book of the Month” recommendation major book lover sites
- NEW: We will advertise on your KDP Select FREE days your book intensively
… Plus one surprise gift we will reveal once you sign up!
Writers need to build their own platforms, identify their own demographics, and find their own market share – even if they are with a traditional publishing house! The profession has changed tremendously and writers need to adapt in order to succeed. Questions about this online book marketing training? Just email!
These could be topics you will want to learn about:
- Identify your target readers and their demographic
- Find out how to reach these readers online and off-line
- Get tips & tricks how to use social media
- Create your own brand and your platform
- Choose the type of publishing that is right for you
- Navigate the pre-publishing process
- Create titles that soar, find an agent or get a book distributor
- Learn about printing options or discover the “how-to” of foreign rights use
- How not get duped by POD’s / Aggregators & others who want your money
- Market and publicize your book successfully on a budget
- Leverage the content of your book into other markets
- Prepare your next bestseller & find free book publishing funding sources
- …..and most important: your own list of questions, we will help you with.Our online seminar consists of 3 parts:
- one-on-one consultations / coaching from publishing basics to book launch to campaigns
- writing articles and an interview /introducing the author and the book
- actively promoting the book and our authors’ content, such as articles / blogs / posts / tweets through our extensive social media network, newsletters, reader communities etc.
Online Seminar: Publishing Consulting & Book Marketing Help:
Online Seminar / Consulting
· Unlimited book marketing consultations by email for up to three months
· Unlimited social media one-on-one instructions for up to three months
· Article to introduce your book to readers
· Three hours of one-on-one Book Marketing Online Seminar phone-consultations
· Instructions / checklist / links for you to use for your book promotions
· Author interview on our blog website – this article stays there forever!
· Free e-book for you: “Book Marketing on a Shoestring” launch Spring 2014
· Plus one surprise gift we will reveal once you signed up!
Marketing of your book
· Introduction of your books on dozens of reader communities with a 50,000+ audience
· Advertising of your book on free days /promotions to over 400.000+ readers
· Blog posts including cover image/author bio/books description
· “Book of the Month” individual emails to almost 3,000 readers on Goodreads etc.
· Book posts/tweets/ads several times/week for 3 months on all sites to more than 500.000+ readers
Once we get to know our clients’ publishing and marketing activities, their social media presence and their goals and future publishing plans through answering our questionnaire, we then start from ground up with our coaching by phone/Skype, by email & even sometimes in personal meetings or seminars.
Most important for promoting your book campaigns is a well-known partner with an extensive outreach to book lovers and readers / reviewers communities.
With us, your book get’s tremendous exposure: Our blog has had now more than 400,000 readers in the last two years, over 1,800 subscribers, and on 3 Twitter accounts we have more than 40.000 followers, in our Google+ circles are 5,000 people. On our Goodreads page we have more than 2,900 friends, plus Pinterest, Facebook with two accounts, StumpleUpon, our 111Publishing.com website… and some more … and it’s growing from day to day!
The blog article about your book will be posted several times / week for 3 months individually to all major Social Media sites/
Speaking about your book, publicizing it, promoting it, can be the most exciting, fulfilling part of the adventure – if you know what you’re doing.
And here is how it works:
- 1. Step: Click on “Sign up” for this Book Marketing Training
2. Step: Send us your online book sales page link, synopsis of your book & to whom you want to sell it
3. Step: We will buy your book, read it and …. (surprise)
4. Step: Write your list of questions and give us the best time for an initial consultation
5. Step: Two or three phone consultations (for a total of three hours)
6. Step: You implement the first steps & we will have more consultations via phone & email
7. Step: You will receive our new e-book & an individual to-do lists for further book marketing
8. Step: The article about your book will intensively be distributed via Internet
9. Step: You will be interviewed and this article will be well publicized
10. Step We will heavily advertise your book on KDP Select FREE days
11. Step: Your book will be “Book of the Week” as recommendation on a major book lover site
See what authors posted on Twitter about the valuable advice:
to @111publishing “Well, you tweet such helpful author tips it is unreal. You are the best on Twitter to help any author. Period.”
Keith Nixon @knntom:
Go to https://savvybookwriters.wordpress.com for lots of excellent writing tips from Doris-Maria
Links to publishers and agents ~ typical of the treasures from @111publishing ~
Gary Henry @LiteraryGary
@111publishing You’re welcome. I appreciate your retweets, and terrific blog posts.
I truly find @111publishing [s] Tweets one of my most valuable follows. If there was a “quality” award
@111publishing would get it!
Doris Thank you so much. You are amazing, so helpful to all of us who are starting down the road of self-publishing. I just printed that blog post off this morning and will start to act on it today. You are an inspiration.
Thanks again for everything.
@111publishing Thanks, Doris-Maria Heilman, woman of many talents!
Thanks for following. I love your posts! So helpful. Far better than the others out there.
- ENJOY YOUR SUCCESS! And don’t forget to tell your fellow writers about this learning opportunity and marketing help, thanks. Register now to get started: