Who doesn’t dream to write full-time and become a successful author? Why not just doing it? What holds us back? Get some inducement at
The Quitter Conference, Nashville, TN September 21-22
We all have unique gifts and talents … and unique dreams. What are yours? What gets your heart pounding? Maybe you do vision your dream and you just don’t know how to get there. Either way, Jon Acuff invites you to be a Quitter!
At the Quitter Conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Follow a step-by-step process to find out what your dream is. You kind of need to know that first.
- Face the three biggest fears that keep you from going for your dream.
- Create, organize and execute 10 times as many ideas at a time. (Yes. 10 times.)
- Use social media to build what your dream needs to succeed
- Recognize the six signs it’s time for you to jump ship.
- This is how to get from your day job to your dream job.
It’s a two-day crash course in finding, chasing and succeeding at your passion. This is also a great chance to network with people just like you who are working hard on turning their dreams into reality.
The Quitter Conference in Nashville, TN, September 21–22
Early Bird Tickets $119 – After July 23 price goes up to $139
If you enjoyed this blog post, please feel free to check out previous posts (there are almost 500 of them : ) if you haven’t already. Why not sign up to receive them regularly by email? Just click on “Follow” in the upper line on each page – and then on “Like” next to it.
Follow us on Twitter: @111publishing
And don’t forget to spread the word on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr or StumbleUpon – or other social networking sites of your choice) – other writers might also enjoy this blog and find it useful.