For the past year I have written more than 880 blog posts which have been read by over 255.000 people. These posts are submitted several times a day to Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Chime.in, Tumblr, StumpleUpon, Google Communities, Goodreads etc. However, this blog would benefit now from a variety of voices, additional advice and different points of view.
I am now inviting guest posts on this blog.
Guest posting is a great way for your blog and your book to get some fantastic exposure. You certainly can add links from your guest blog to your website, your own blog or the online retailer where your book is sold. At the same time you’ll be helping readers of this blog by providing them with useful and relevant information. I welcome posts from writers or bloggers and others in the publishing industry, who know from their own experience what they are writing about.
Here are some guidelines for you:
- Your Guest Post must be original. It should be a new, original post, written entirely by you. No articles from article directories.
- Topics: should be relating to writing, publishing and book marketing. It doesn’t have to be specific to e-books.
- Length: somewhere between 500 words to 750 words. Longer posts if the subject requires it.
- Exclusivity: for 30 Days. By submitting a guest post to us, you agree not to post it anywhere else online for a period of 30 days after it first appears on this blog.
- Don’t query. Just send your entire post to 111publishing *at* gmail . com – directly in the emailbody – NO Word attachments will be opened!!!
- Subject: Guest Post
- Please include a short “About the Author” bio of approximately 70 words (not including the link to your Web site. Include your Twitter, Google+ or FB ID with the post.
- The link back to your blog should be in the Author Bio, not within the article itself. Your bio link must link to your own author site, writing- or publishing-related web site or book. No affiliate links and no links to unrelated sites.
- Please submit a polished post that you would be proud to have published.
You will be contacted within 3 working days.
Thank you for your interest and I do look forward to hearing from you!