Deadline February 22, 2012.
DMA is a worldwide media organization employing state-of-the-art and emerging multi-media production
and distribution technologies and operates from multiple locations in the US and overseas and with deployed combat and contingency forces throughout the world.
- Research, develop, and write stories for use in the Hometown News Release Program.
- Verify factual information through interviews or research.
- Manage a stock story database consisting of over 3,000 individual stories.
Employer Defense Media Activity.
Location Washington DC
- Reports and writes stories that adhere to the highest principles of professional journalistic ethics.
- Provides fairness and balance in all articles and photographs. Aggressively responds to breaking spot news. Reports feature stories that provide diversity and broad audience appeal.
- Regularly produces profile stories and longer pieces on significant news makers and leaders within the coverage area.
- Provides photographs to accompany stories and looks for opportunities to supply standalone feature or news photographs.
Employer Defense Media Activity, specifically Stars & Stripes.
$45K to $59K/year.
compiled by Hope Clark Fundsforwriters.com