Besides writing content-rich articles, websites with lots of relevant links are rising in Google’s web ranking. Results are more visitors and success. But how can you get lots of links back to your website?
1. It is pretty easy to ask or answer questions on Yahoo! Answers or Google Groups and provide links to relevant resources.
2. Write thoughtful comment on blogs, but at least a couple of sentences and sign with your website / blog.
3. Depending on your category and offer, you will find Craigslist or Kijiji to be a cheap or free classified service, include a link to your website for pennies per month.
4. If you run a longstanding, reputable company, create a page about it in Wikipedia or in topic specific Wikis.
5. Set up a topical Squidoo page, which you can use to become an industry expert. Link to expert documents and popular useful tools in your fields, and also create a link back to your site.
6. Submit a story to several e-Zines that links to an article on your site. You can also submit other content and have some of its link authority flow back to your profile page.
7. If you publish an RSS feed and your content is useful and regularly updated, some people will syndicate your RSS content.
8. Most forums allow members to leave signature links or personal profile links. If you make quality contributions some people will follow these links.