Twitter, Facebook, Blogs…
- Social Media is instant communication. Managing time for requests, connections, and comments is important.
- Be upfront and honest.
- Don’t try to do everything at once. Take it one Social Network at a time. Don’t start blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin all at the same time.
- Treat connections with respect. People are so important.
- Did you know you have a great reach across the internet? People want to connect with people.
- It’s not about the most connections when it comes to Social Networking, It’s about having relevant connections.
- Be comfortable in the network(s). Be able to be your authentic self.
- Don’t feel like you have to do something just because someone else is. Does it make sense for you?
- Ask questions and share, share, share. Everyone has questions, some have answers. Get a dialog going…. After all, Social Media is about sharing.
- Start thinking about Social Media as a conversation not a transaction. You will get REALLY frustrated if you think it’s an immediate fix.Set-up your bio(s) for optimization. Use key words that will attract the type of people that you want to connect with.