Writing a book and then promoting it, are two different things… Don’t forget: Writing is an art – publishing a business! You are a very talented author who has written a fantastic book, or even several – but the publishing / promoting process is an adventure and it can take up quite some of your valuable writing time. So it is smart to get professional help, especially when it is so easy and inexpensive, and when you can learn a lot about publishing and publicizing your future books.
12 Main Reasons to Choose our Valuable Book Marketing Help:
- Introduction of your book on dozens of reader communities with a 50,000+ audience
- Unlimited book marketing consultations by email for up to three months
- Unlimited social media help for up to three months
- Three hours of one-on-one Book Marketing Online Seminar phone-consultations
- Instructions / checklist / links for you to use for your book promotions
- Advertising of your book on free days /promotions with Amazon KDP to 315.000+ readers
- Blog posts including cover image/author bio/book description on both, blog & our websites
- Author interview on our blog website – this article stays there forever!
- “Book of the Month” recommendation to more than 2,000 readers on Goodreads etc.
- Book ads several times/week for 3 months on all sites to more than 300.000+ readers
- Free e-book for you: “Book Marketing on a Shoestring” launch Summer 2013
- Plus one surprise gift we will reveal once you signed up!
We certainly customize our Book Publishing and Marketing Support
directly to your book and your needs!
What former clients say:
- “”Thank you so much. You are amazing, so helpful to all of us who are starting down the road of self publishing. I just printed that blog post off this morning and will start to act on it today. You are an inspiration. Thanks again for everything.”
- “Your advice all along the way has been so very valuable to help me make those important decisions, thank you so much for that”
- “Boy, you really provide a service. If you ever need a reference, count me in. Anything I can do to promote you back. You rock.”
- “I am so happy with 111Publishing for helping me out. If ANYONE is self-publishing a book I highly recommend using her for consulting. Thank you Doris for saving me $3700
And this is how it works:
It all starts with our purchase of your book and then an evaluation of your book’s sales page, your social media presence and your marketing activities so far. We will explain you the benefits of various steps in building the platform for you as an author and how you can establish a brand without incurring extra cost, such as expensive ads or how to avoid costly POD’s.
Take advantage of our professional help, we have studied business, marketing and e-publishing and have 30 years publishing experience. We customize coaching to your needs and explain you:
- researching your possible competition & popularity of genres/positioning
- how to identify your target readers & plan your blog content & marketing strategies
- how to find lots of readers, book bloggers & reviewers
- the publishing and retail possibilities
- all the pre-publishing book marketing steps
- how you can establish a brand as a writer
- blogging & posting of your articles to Twitter, Google+, Goodreads, Tumblr, Chime.in…
- how to save a lot of time using social media sites for reader contacts
You just wanted to write – and upload your book to Amazon, Kobo or Barnes&Noble, expecting that it becomes an instant hit. And now a new challenge comes up: book promotion.
Sign up today to take advantage of this limited offer for only a bit more than a dollar / per day ($159 for 3 months): http://www.111Publishing.com/seminars
Our blog has had now 315,000 readers/visitors and 1,200 subscribers. On Twitter we have more than 40.000 followers on two accounts, in our Google+ circles & communities are 50,000+ people. On our Chime.in‘s Writing & Publishing Groups are 2,900 followers, on Goodreads 2.700 friends, not to mention Pinterest, Tumblr, StumpleUpon, Facebook with two accounts, 111Publishing.com website… and some more … Why do we list all this? To show you how much visibility your book(s) can get when we help you to built a community/network platform and a brand for you as an author. We show your book constantly on all these sites!
Articles about your book, your author interview etc. will appear on two websites, one of them belongs to the 9% most visited sites in the USA, according to Alexa.com web ranking!
If you would like to get help in all things publishing, have your book heavily promoted and learn how to navigate social media sites: We offer all this and more for only a “token” of $1 / day for 3 months. Learn more about this individual book marketing help:
Please feel free to check out all previous posts of this blog (there are more than 785 of them : ) if you haven’t already. Why not sign up to receive them regularly by email? Just click on “Follow” in the upper line on each page – and then on “LIKE” next to it. There is also the “SHARE” button underneath each article where you can submit the article to Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Chime.in, Facebook, Tumblr and StumpleUpon.
Thanks a lot for following:
http://bit.ly/VmtVAS 111Publishing @ Google+